The Last Stop — Courier Journal
- Louisville’s desegregation myth: How a busing plan hurt Black communities it aimed to help
- This could be the last stop for busing at JCPS. Was it worth it?
- Segregated again: Why Louisville’s once diverse elementary classrooms are disappearing
- Giving up on integration? Why JCPS is breaking its rules for diversity in schools
The Last Stop, the precursor — Courier Journal
- 45 years after Louisville’s busing riots, could a proposal cause schools to resegregate?
- West End kids may be able to go to a school closer to home under a JCPS proposal
- ‘Time to right that wrong’: How JCPS’ proposed assignment plan could impact West End kids