investigative + data
- This could be the last stop for busing at JCPS. Was it worth it?
- Why Louisville’s once diverse elementary classrooms are disappearing
- Why JCPS is breaking its rules for diversity in schools
- 45 years after Louisville’s busing riots, could a proposal cause schools to resegregate?
- JCPS hasn’t heard from thousands of students since schools closed. A quarter speak little English
- Why are 6 JCPS principals unfit to turn around their schools? State audits offer few clues
- On shaky ground: How did Kentucky’s watershed education reform act hold up after 30 years?
- JCPS dress codes punish girls harder than boys, causing them to miss class time
- Assaults on JCPS educators appear rare. But teachers say they don’t always report them
- ‘This is a whole new world’: JCPS confronts its digital divide as classes resume virtually
- Trump administration is pushing Kentucky lawmakers to pass school choice program
- New Kentucky test scores show stark differences in JCPS schools’ achievement
- Some of Kentucky’s highest performing schools may no longer be allowed to kick out struggling students