investigative + enterprise:
- Assaults on JCPS educators appear rare. But teachers say they don’t always report them
- ‘In God We Trust’ is required at Kentucky schools. But their displays differ greatly
- Is a proposed JCPS assignment plan the key to equity or a step back?
- Can JCPS end a cycle of alternative school issues?
- New Kentucky test scores show stark differences in JCPS schools’ achievement
- Kentucky law ran afoul of federal rules, putting education funding in jeopardy
- Scholarship tax credits return to Kentucky lawmakers for try two
- After protests, can trust between teachers and lawmakers rebuilt?
- High-poverty schools don’t fare well on state tests. These JCPS schools challenged the odds
- ‘The Disney World of education’: How this Kentucky school uses a slide to promote learning
- How a local nonprofit is working to attract teachers to Louisville
hear me talking about myself and my work: