investigative + enterprise:
- Is a proposed JCPS assignment plan the key to equity or a step back?
- Can JCPS end a cycle of alternative school issues?
- New Title IX regulations likely mean tweaks for UofL
- Trying to fix an imperfect system: Campus assault hearings at UofL
- Could a UofL professor’s lawsuit alter how colleges handle sexual harassment?
- Scholarship tax credits return to Kentucky lawmakers for try two
- Kentucky’s school accountability system may shift again
- After protests, can trust between teachers and lawmakers rebuilt?
- Bluegrass Fund quiet in 2018 JCPS school board race
- Proposed graduation requirements expected to spark drop in graduation rates
- Manual High School principal reassigned after monthslong investigation
data + interactives:
- JCPS attendance drops after sickouts, data shows. And that can impact funding.
- New data shows continuing racial disparities in JCPS as racial equity policy passes
- Educators spend hundreds out-of-pocket on supplies, JCPS teachers say
- Google vs AT&T: Who is winning the fiber internet war in Louisville?
- Turns out, most Texans actually follow the ‘half-your-age-plus-seven’ marriage rule
- How a local nonprofit is working to attract teachers to Louisville
- For one senior, a resiliency-fueled triumph in graduation
- ‘I know what it feels like’: Iroquois High School students aid Louisville’s homeless
hear me talk about myself and my work: